Mediator | Athen (Greece)
Qualifications and experiences:
- She is a member of the Athens Bar Association, a mediator accredited by CiArb (2008) and certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- She is member of the EODID Athens Mediation & Arbitration Organization is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
- She is the coordinator of the mediation department of the Hellenic-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry and a mediators trainer accredited by CEDR.
- During the winter semester of 2015-2016 she taught the course “Arbitration and Mediation” at the University of Panteion.
- Commercial Law
- Civil Law, with focus on real estate law
- International Private Law
- Elementary Chinese