Arbitrator | Mediator | Copenhagen (Denmark)
Qualifications and experiences:
- International arbitration and construction lawyer with more than 10 years’ PQE from Swiss, Danish and UK law firms.
- In 2015, he joined the Danish EPC power plant builder, BWSC A/S, as in-house counsel.
- In January 2016, he became a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- During the 2nd quarter of 2018, he served as a High Court Judge (pro tem) in the 7th Camber of the Eastern Division of the Danish High Court.
- International arbitration
- International construction law
- Maritime law