Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute collects personal information from you in a number of different ways. For example, when you receive services from us or use one of our websites. We make all necessary efforts to ensure that users’ personal data is secure and processed in accordance with applicable European Union law.
We don’t store or share your personal information unless required to provide you with services or products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
Who we are
Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute is registered at Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 8, 1206 Genève, Switzerland.
Our websites are:
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Information that we collect
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on a Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute website or by corresponding with us by, e-mail, chat, phone, or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, your login information where provided on a site, or make a purchase on our site.
Information about your visit. This information includes URLs, clicks to, through, and from our site (including date and time, time zone, geolocation, and language), items you viewed or searched for, page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to exit the page.
Information we receive from other sources. This is the information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We work closely with our trusted partners (including, for example, strategic partners and business partners) and third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors).
Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute may collect non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our websites and services.
If you contact us and provide us with information, we may keep a record of that correspondence and information.
How do we use the personal information we collect?
We use the information to:
- To provide you with the services you require at the time and for the reasons you provide the information, e.g., newsletters, e-training, webinars.
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already used, purchased, or enquired about.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us.
- We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
How do we protect your personal information?
Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. We have security measures to protect against the loss, exposure, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Each of these rights is supported by appropriate procedures within Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute which allow the required action to be taken in accordance with applicable data protection law.
Disclosure of your personal information
Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute has the right to share your personal information with our subsidiaries.
Geneva International Dispute Resolution Institute will also disclose your information to third parties if:
- We buy or sell any business or assets; in which case we will disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
This website and its online services run on hosting and cloud computing services provided by:
- Media Scope Group OÜ, an Estonian registered company located at Mäealuse tn 2/1, Tallinn, Estonia (www.mediascope.group).
- Tencent Cloud Europe B.V., a Dutch registered company located at Buitenveldertselaan 1-5, 1082 VA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (www.tencentcloud.com).
- Aceville Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company located at 30 Raﬄes Place, #12-01, Oxley @ Raﬄes, Singapore 048622 (www.tencentcloud.com).
Last updated: 02.02.2023.