Mediator | Washington D.C. (USA)
Qualifications and experiences:
- Mediator, entrepreneur and former military officer who represented U.S. and international technology, telecommunications, software and aerospace companies in Europe, Asia and the Persian Gulf for over 18 years.
- Prior to entering federal service, Co-Founder, Vice President and General Counsel of the Enterprise Trade Group LLC; Corporate Counsel at HQ British Aerospace North America and BAE Systems Regional Aircraft.
- Ms. Pelton was awarded an LLM with Highest Honors in National Security & U.S. Foreign Relations Law from George Washington University Law School, a Masters Certificate in Government Contracting from GW Business School, a J.D. from Whittier College, an M.A. in Political Science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas and B.A.s in French and Modern European Studies from Vanderbilt University.
- Corporate Transactions
- U.S. Federal Securities Law
- Licensing (software, technology)
- Aviation Finance